Please call to schedule an appointment (502) 894-3420
Listed below are some of the many types of services we offer to our customers. Sorry, we cannot provide pricing due to the hundreds of different makes and models for which we offer service. If you would like an estimate, please call us at (502) 410-2388. We would be pleased to provide you with an estimate over the phone.
- Oil Change
- Tire Mounting, Rotation and Balance
- Transmission Service
- 30K, 60K, 90K Service
- Engine Diagnostic (Check engine light, fluid light, service light, etc)
- Brake System (Pads, rotor, lines, etc)
- Heating/Cooling Systems
- Head Gasket/Valves
- Exhaust Systems
- Electronic Motors (Windows, fan, etc.)
- Engine Replacement or Rebuild
- Fuel Systems (Filters, hoses, pumps, etc)
- Steering Systems
- Belts (Timing, alternator, etc)
- Electrical Systems
- Ignition System
- Emission Control System
- Suspension System (Axle, mounts struts, etc)
- Clutch Repair/replacement
- Warranty Repairs
Our Service Benefits
When you need to get your car serviced, you may want to consider taking it to a dealership that sells your make of vehicle. Many dealerships not only sell cars, but work on cars to prepare them to sell, letting them become very familiar with their makes of vehicles.
If you purchased a new car and it is still under warranty, your local dealership will be able to access the warranty right away and begin working on your car. This could save you a lot of time, energy and frustration that you would otherwise be using to fill out paperwork or getting the warranty transferred.
PRODUCTS IN STOCK
If you are doing basic maintenance, your dealership will be likely to have the products and parts needed to perform the work without having to order them. This will get your car back to you sooner and you will not need to pay for shipping costs.
FAMILIARITY WITH YOUR VEHICLE
Vehicles are made differently and you want someone who is familiar with your type of vehicle working on your car. Dealers who sell your car should be more familiar with your make and model than other mechanics.
The nicest thing about getting your car serviced at the dealership is that you will be familiar with their style of work and their location. You will not have to worry about looking in the phone book for mechanical work to be done.
- Respond to you promptly via your preferred contact method.
- Ask any additional questions required to service your vehicle.
- Confirm your appointment.
Your privacy is important to us.